Intention is to bridge the gap between developer & tenant, post leasing w.r.t to tenant design audit and make the process quick & smooth, ensuring sanctity of retail design principles and Mall’s Criteria Manual.
To evaluate drawing submission of projects like Retail Anchors/In lines & Kiosks, to effectively manage the facilitation and review of the proposed fit-outs, move-ins and renovation of multiple retail Tenants.
Scope of Works:
- Works as a Design SPOC (single point of contact) from the developer side, for ‘Tenancy Design and Fit-Out Coordination’.
- To revise and upgrade Mall Fit-out Manual.
- To issue Mall fit-out Manual & LODs which includes base building drawings, if applicable to tenant design coordinator.
- Arrange for a kick-off meeting with the Tenant appointed Architect/designer along with their MEP consultant in presence of mall engineering team, to explain Design and fit-out process.
- Stay available on phone & email to maintain regular interaction with tenants-Designer/Architect and share list of drawings required for design clearance, later, this includes review of tenant drawings, cross-checking available MEP provision & provide feedback to ensure that the final drawing submission happens quickly for design clearance & project hits site without compromising on Retail design (to enhance customer experience) & safety-security. As ‘A-day-loss’ is equivalent to business loss.
- Share fit-out observation report with the tenant design team, with pure intention to pick & rectify snags, during the ongoing fit-out, to ensure that rent free period is adequately utilized and project completion date can be achieved.